20160512

Some hymns by Francis

Hymntime lists some twenty hymns by Francis, six of which are in his native Welsh. They reproduce three of the English hymns (*) elsewhere on the site.

1. Arglwydd grasol, clyw fy nghri - a’m griddfanau (Gracious Lord, hear my cry - and set me free)
2. Be Thy Kingdom, Lord, Promoted
3. Before Thy Throne, Eternal King
4. Clod i’r bendigeg Oen - a oddefodd (Praise to the Lamb wonderful - and enduring)
5. Deffro ’nghalon, deffro ’nghân - i ddyrchafu (Wake heart, wake song - to lift up)
6. Glory to the Eternal King
7. Great King of Glory, Come*
8. Great King of Zion, Now Arise
9. Gwyn fyd y dyn a gred yn Nuw (Blessed is the man who believes in God)
10. In Sweet Exalted Strains
11. My Gracious Redeemer I Love*
12. O King of Glory, Come
13. Our Head Is One
14. Pa Feddwl, Pa ’Madrodd, Pa ddawn (What thought, what phrasing, what talent)
15. Praise the Saviour, All Ye Nations*
16. See How Beauteous on the Mountains
17. Wele gadarn sylfaen Sion (Behold a firm foundation Zion)
18. While the Heralds of Salvation
19.With My Substance I Will Honour
20.Ye Objects of Grace and Enjoyments of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment